Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let's Get Cracking

Hooray, Hooray, Hooray!! Today is a good day.


Why is today a good day you ask? Only because you are reading my blog of course :) AND today is a good day to be reading my blog because I have a wonderfully exciting topic for you. We are about to get cracking with Crackle Nail Polish.


This week I got to have a girl's day with my friends Hannah Thomas, Kelli Ferguson, and Maleah Cole. It was very much needed. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. We went and ate lunch at San Felipe and then we headed to the mall so that they could get pedicures. I use the word 'they' since my lack of funds kept me from joining in on the fun. However, I did have just about the same amount of fun admiring all the different kinds of polishes as I would have participating in the pedicure party. After the pedicures, we wondered around the mall for a while and then decided it was time to head home. Hannah and I jumped into her Volkswagen Bug and headed out.

Hannah's car is white btw
On the way home, Hannah informed me that she had just purchased some Crackle nail polish from Sally's Beauty Supply and that she had it in her car. I was so excited and I immediately asked her if I could try it out. She said yes :) So, as soon as we got to my house, I jumped out of the car and went to work on the nails.

Hannah bought the pink China Glaze polish. She told me that she thought it would look best with a dark color or a really light color underneath. So, the first step was to paint my nails dark blue.


After my blue nails dried, Hannah painted on the Crackle nail polish for me. She had to leave after she was finished painting, so she told me that I just had to be patient and wait for the cracking to occur. So I waited.....Eventually, the nails dried and the waiting was worthwhile. I loved my nails. Check them out!




I was very impressed with how the blue and pink went together. Just looking at my nails made me happy.

Now, I would like to apologize that my pictures aren't that great, my camera would not focus and I couldn't get a good close up. However, you can like the Crackle Nailpolish page on facebook and see lots of different pictures with all kinds of colors. You can also upload your own pictures of your painted nails. Click here to check it out. You can also go online and find out what stores sell this product. Or, you could just do what I did and borrow from a friend ;)

Thank you Hannah for helping to make my nails look fabulous! I give Crackle nail polish a big thumbs up!




No comments:

Post a Comment