Monday, September 5, 2011

It's That Time Again

So there I was, minding my own business and watching some mindless television with my cousin Katelyn, when she began looking at my hair. As soon as I saw her face, I knew what was about to come out of her mouth...

"Erin, your roots are showing, it is time for us to dye your hair again."

Just like that, the Katelyn Kidd Hair Salon was back in business. We ran to Kerr Drug, picked up the right color and went to work. The pictures below will explain it all.



This time, Katelyn took it up a notch. She brought out a chair for me to sit in and she provided me with a lovely bottled Coca Cola, which is always refreshing. She knows how to keep her customers happy ;)

We had to fight off the dogs, and wait for Katelyn's brother Caleb to hold the camera straight, but we eventually got it done. Yay for my roots being gone once again!




I love having my own personal hairstylist right down the road. The Katelyn Kidd Hair Salon did an excellent job once again! I would recommend her for all of your hair dying needs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment