Friday, September 16, 2011

Super Yummy Bean Dip

Who is ready for a new, easy recipe? If you like delicious and simple recipes, this one is for you.

My momma got the recipe from her coworker Paige Davis. I am not sure if the dish has a formal name, therefore I am choosing to call it Super Yummy Bean Dip. Paige must know what she is doing in the kitchen because this bean dip recipe was a hit.

Ingredients you will need:
1 red onion
Black beans
Dark Kidney Beans
Diced Tomatoes
Green chilies (These are optional, depending on how much spice you want in your life. You can purchase diced tomatoes without the green chilies.)
Sugar


Step 1: Drain the beans.



Step 2: Put the diced tomatoes into a separate bowl.



Step 3: Chop up onion.....It was on this step that my eyes began to hurt and water so much that my momma had to finish chopping up the onion for me. I know, I am a wuss.

Step 4: Mix the beans, diced tomatoes, and chopped up onion together in a bowl.

Step 5: Sprinkle in some sugar. The amount of sugar added depends on your taste buds. I have a serious sweet tooth, so I added quite a lot.

Step 5: Place the dip in the refrigerator over night.

The finished project should look like this:

 
At this point, you should break out your nacho chips (I prefer Tostitos Scoops) and enjoy this Super Yummy Bean Dip for yourself.

ps- I am now the owner of gold glittery Crackle Nail Polish. All of you girly girls need to stay tuned because I will be testing it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment