Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Ultimate Girly Girl Accessory

My past posts have all been about taking the time to learn the steps that will make me beautiful. This post is going to be a little different. We will call it a dream/fantasy post....



Today, I am here to talk to you about the ultimate girly girl accessory. What is it? I will give you some hints. It is small, very cute, has four legs, and is often called "man's best friend"......



 If you guessed a dog, then you are correct :)

I have always had a love for dogs. They play with you, let you pet them, and seem to always know when something is bothering you. Dogs are way better than people at cheering me up. Unfortunately, my dog Leroy, a Bluetick coondog, died while I was home for Christmas break. I was devastated. He was beautiful and one of my best friends. I will always miss him.

For those of you that do not know what a Bluetick dog looks like, here is a picture of one.

Aren't they beautiful dogs?
So what does all this have to do with becoming a girly girl? I am sure that if you think about it, you can figure it out.


I believe that the ultimate girly girl accessory is the tiny dog.

Girly actresses have them. Girly singers have them. Just girly girls in general have them. And I am determined to have one.....in the future when I can afford it.

My cousin Katelyn got me thinking about owning a dog like this when she bought herself one. Her name is Cricket and she is a shitzu. I went over to visit, and fell in love with her. Although she is scared of me, I think she is the cutest thing ever.

Katelyn and Cricket
My cousin explained to me that there are also many perks to having these types of dogs. Not only do they not shed, they are hypoallergenic. This was great news for me, because I do love dogs, but I am allergic to them. So in the past, I could only spend a little amount of time outside with my dog before I started sneezing and breaking out. This type of dog will not do that to me, so I will be allergy free.

Will all of this in mind, I set out to find myself the ultimate girly dog. AND succeeded!

I will now introduce to you what I hope to be carrying around in my purse one day....the yorkie. :)

I want one, I want one, I want one!!!

ok, now that my ranting is over....I just want you to admire how cute this dog is and imagine me carrying one around. The ultimate in girly right?

One day I will be the ultimate girly girl and own one of these ultimate girly girl accessories. But, for now, I will just have to continue to dream about it...



 ps- I just wanted to inform you all that I have been challenged. I have accepted this challenge and will soon be learning all about EYELINER! Stay tuned for more information. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment