Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday...Again

I know, I know..I have been missing in action lately. I apologize for neglecting all of you girly girls. I know that you have missed me. I have just been so busy lately looking for jobs, spending time with my family, and working in the tobacco field in the morning. My momma and I have even joined a gym during my absence, so I am working on getting myself in shape.

ok, so that's not me, but you get the idea
Anyway, I know that all of you have been waiting anxiously on the edge of your seats to see what I will write about next. Never fear, Erin is here to quench your reading thirst. So brace yourself, for the wonderfully, amazing blog post that you are about to read.

On this happy Friday I have 2 words for you: Katy Perry.


Yep, that's right, Katy Perry is my inspiration for today's blog post. How has she inspired me you ask? Is it her hair, her style of clothes, or maybe her lovely nail polish designs? Well, while all of those are very inspiring, the reason I am talking about Katy Perry is because today is Friday and she has a new single all about this glorious day.

Maybe it is just because I actually get a break from the tobacco field tomorrow, or maybe I just really like songs about Fridays. Whatever the reason, I have found myself turning the volume way up whenever this song comes on the radio. It is called Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) and I wanted to share the song that is currently rocking my Fridays. The video is kinda long, but it is worth the watch, and it features that other singer that sang about Friday...Rebecca Black! So, sit back, relax and thank God it is Friday with Katy Perry.

  
Kinda reminds you of college doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I love this song, it's so fun to listen to. I like the video too and enjoy the cameo's by Debbie Gibson and Corey Feldman

    ReplyDelete