Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Friday

Since I have been home, it has come to my attention that some people in my county have never heard "Friday" by Rebecca Black. I am not sure how they missed this 'amazing' phenomenon. Of course, it could be because they do not spend countless hours on Youtube like most college students.

However, the official video has been removed from Youtube. Black's family felt that their daughter was being exploited and that her image was being damaged. This is a very sad day in history, no longer can you enjoy the musical talent and sing a long to the catchy tune. This is a great loss and it will be mourned by college students everywhere.

Luckily, I managed to find the video, and I want to share it with all of you today. According to Zandi Watts, this is the best thing that has happened this year. She has the song on her itunes list, and we would occasionally jam out to it when getting ready for events. I feel that every girly girl needs to know about this song. It is a neccessity.

So, here it is. In honor of today, since it is Friday. I present to you the song that has charmed America, being called "the most annoying song of the year" and the song that tries to convince us that 13-year olds can drive. It could also be a new way for children to learn their days of the week. Anyway, enough rambling. Here it is, for your listening pleasure, "Friday" by Rebecca Black.


No comments:

Post a Comment