Thursday, October 20, 2011

If You Need Me, You Know Where to Find Me

If you need me this weekend, you can find me in one place and one place only...Salisbury, North Carolina.

I'm heading back to good ole Cat-U.




It's homecoming ya'll!

It is time for my first Catawba College homecoming as an alumni. I have been looking forward to this day since graduation, and it has finally arrived. 

Past homecomings have been some of the best weekends of my life.





I am hoping that this weekend will be even better! I have missed all of my Catawba lovers so badly, and cannot wait for a whole weekend of fun with them.

Not to mention that this lovely lady will be in town :) 


That's right. Erin and Emily will finally be reunited. I have not seen her since last year's homecoming. It has been WAY too long. Catawba's campus better watch out, because when we get together, you never know what is going to happen.


Now don't worry girly girls, I wouldn't write this post without giving you something wonderfully girly to be excited about. So here it is---> I have two new dresses to wear this weekend! One of them is one shoulder (oh yeah Aly Halter, I found one!).  I have been searching for the perfect one-shoulder dress, and I managed to find one just in time.

Exciting right??

AND there is more good news! Remember Zandi Watts from my older posts? You know, my suite mate that always did my hair and makeup. She will be there to help me look beautiful all weekend long. It is like a dream come true.



Anyway, I hope that all of you have a lovely weekend. If you need me, I will be at Catawba College wearing one of my new dresses and looking ridiculously girly. If you are lucky, I just might come back with some pictures for you! 

1 comment: