Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mommy Wow, I'm a Big Kidd Now

Hello girly girls everywhere! It has been a while since I wrote a post. I know you have missed me :). I think it is time to catch you up.

I am now a college graduate. Yep, that's right. I have graduated from Catawba College and have now entered the real world.

I'm so grown up :)
The 4 years that I spent at Catawba College forever changed me and I believe that they have changed me for the better. I would like to thank all my friends, family, professors, and any others that helped me along the journey. The journey to becoming a girly girl may still be ongoing, but the journey to becoming a college graduate has come to an end. 


So what am I doing now? Well... I have a dream job and I am making millions of dollars! Yeah..so that is a little far from the truth. Actually, I am currently jobless and I am living at home with my parents and brothers, attending baseball games and working in the tobacco fields. Glamorous life right?

Anyway, I have been applying for jobs like crazy, but since nothing has come my way, I have decided to blog every now and then to pass the time. I cannot promise this will be a weekly, or even a monthly thing, but whenever I get the inspiration, I will try my best to post something.

The truth is, the possibilities are endless when it comes to trying to be a girly girl, and I have a lot more to learn to be labeled that way. So stay tuned for upcoming posts, and stay girly. :)

Photography by Zandi :)
ps- Congratulations to all of the Catawba College class of 2011, we did it!

1 comment: